Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert On Twitter: "Sending light to everyone in Manchester who was at the @ArianaGrande show. I am at a loss for any more words."

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Monday, May 22, 2017

Posted at : Monday, May 22, 2017

Adam Lambert's tweet regarding the explosions at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England, UK, on May 22, 2017 that resulted in death and injuries to concert goers.

"Sending light to everyone in Manchester who was at the @ArianaGrande show. I am at a loss for any more words."

 Adam Lambert




Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



7 comments:

Nanbert said...

Terrible news... I hope they find everyone who was involved in that evil act in Manchester, UK.

Also, I hope that Trump manages to keep his tongue under control in his remarks about it while he's overseas. What a dangerous world we are in... to have such an incompetant hand at the helm!!


Mi Re La said...

I'm getting worried about Q + AL concerts.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely dreadful & so sad. Prayers & thoughts for all those affected in Manchester.

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

I watched the news regarding yet another horrendous act of violence against young sweet innocent children & I'm still in shock & disbelief!! All I can say is GOD Bless every one of the victims & their families ... I'll never begin to understand WHY?? So senseless!!!!! Tears for & prayers to ALL!! Light 'n Love

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

LTA said...

Don't stop living!:) Danger is always in the corner and we just need to be vigilant to our surroundings. Love and light.

Dee R Gee said...

I'm with you, LTA.

Dee R Gee said...

I'm with you, LTA.