Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert Kissmas Bash 2015 Artist Interview With Janet & Nick On KISS 98.5, Buffalo, NY

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Posted at : Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Adam Lambert will be performing at KISS 98.5 Buffalo FM's (Sold Out!!!) Kissmas Bash on Dec. 13, 2015 at First Niagara Center

Adam was interviewed by Janet & Nick  (phone interview)




LINK To LISTEN --> Adam Lambert INTERVIEW on Janet & Nick's Blog

Screen cap of the blog below:




1 comments:

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

THANX!! for posting this interview ... couldn't listen to it on the radio b/cuz it was on air at the same time as my G-grandson's Mickey Mouse was on TV. Unfortunately MM won that one ... but my granddaughter is going to see him LIVE!! when he comes to Buffalo & she'll try to bring back some pics & merch for me ... wish I could go too but not in the cards for me!! But ... I'm sure the videos will be GREAT!! Can't wait!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)