Skinpress Demo Rss

VIDEOS! Adam Lambert's Interview & "Ghost Town" Performance On "Weekend Sunrise" (Yahoo 7 TV) Australia (8-8-15)

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Friday, August 7, 2015

Posted at : Friday, August 07, 2015

Adam Lambert made an appearance on "Weekend Sunrise" Australia (August 8, 2015), with an interview and a performance of his single, "Ghost Town"

VIDEOS from the "Weekend Sunrise" website:

Note: The embed code for the Adam Lambert interview portion of Weekend Sunrise is unfortunately incorrect.. In the meantime, we'll embed this alternative via @adamlambert_pic.. When the correct embed code is available via Weekend Sunrise, we'll post it..

Or, you can go to this LINK TO THE INTERVIEW on Sunrise Weekend.... 

Interview

"Adam Lambert's incredible tour with Queen"

"The American-born singer returns Down Under with his new album after touring with Queen. With his flamboyant style and incredible voice, Lambert is a crowd favourite."





Adam Lambert's "Ghost Town" performance

"Adam Lambert performs LIVE"

"The American singer and songwriter is in the studio to perform his massively popular single 'Ghost Town' from his new album."





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So now I understand where is. Has gone back to Australia, happy I now know.
Have yet to savour the video.

broddybounce said...

I'm not 100%, but this may have been all pre-recorded earlier in the week when he did regular "Sunrise." The performance is the same from earlier this week and he has on same clothes .... right? Or am I missing something?

That being said....I do have to say, the package that this program did on Adam to introduce him at the beginning of the segment....EXCELLENT! One of the very best I've seen, huge kudos. I love the time and care some of these Australian and NZ shows take to intro Adam and pay him proper respect (unlike some of the media outlets here in the US!).

Also...the interviewer asked good questions, but also I thought Adam looked RADIANT! I mean, he had a major magical GLOW about him. He looks well rested and genuinely happy. Very present, very engaged with the interview.

I really loved this one.

choons said...

He cuts a fine figure in his 3/4 coat - be still my beating heart.

blu said...

I just love Brian May's face when Adam sings . . . looks like a proud godfather . .

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

I really enjoyed this video ... from start to finish!! ADAM is really becoming a worldwide Mega Star ... he looks/sounds Marvelous!! Thank you for posting & sharing here on 24/7!! Love 'n Light ...

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)