Skinpress Demo Rss

Via idolator: Adam Lambert’s “Ghost Town” Voted Summer 2015’s Best Sleeper Hit By Idolator Readers

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Thursday, August 13, 2015

Posted at : Thursday, August 13, 2015


We knew Adam Lambert’s glorious pop-rock/house hybrid “Ghost Town” was the very definition of smash upon first listen back in April. And given that, plus the song’s confounding (and frustrating) lack of mainstream airplay, the lead single off The Original High was a no-brainer for inclusion in our Ibrawlator poll on the Best Sleeper Hit Of Summer 2015.


 LINK to idolator!

4 comments:

The Dark Side said...

My favorite also

JAK said...

Not a favorite of mine, but I have voted for it and did my best to "wish" it along. I want Adam to be able to extend his January Aussie and NZ tour on and on all over Asia and Europe and return a smashing success to the USA. Sometimes wishes come true. :-)))

Gabi said...

I am not good at comparing numbers but hasn't "Ghost Town" gotten decent amount of airplay this time around? It's not a top10 hit (yet haha) but it could at this point be considered a hit, right? It's close to Top20 in CHR.

Catharine Sloper said...

The funniest place I ever heard Ghost Town was at The New Yorker Hotel last weekend at the Tick Tock diner--I'm listening to all these innocuous musack type songs, and then all of a sudden I'm hearing Ghost Town. I couldn't believe it! I was like, yah, Adam Lambert, he's made the Tick Tock!