Skinpress Demo Rss

South Africa's 5FM Radio: DJ Nick Hamman Interviews Adam, July 4, 2015

Filed Under () by broddybounce on Monday, July 6, 2015

Posted at : Monday, July 06, 2015

On Saturday we posted tweets from South Africa radio station 5FM about an interview their DJ Nick Hamman was doing with Adam that day, but mentioned that we did not yet have the audio and would post it when we got it.  We've got it!  With our appreciation to Mixcloud user @Grrrr_Unt.



Nick Hamman of 5FM Radio
South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC), Johannesburg


6 comments:

kitty said...

Keep streaming GhostTown there was hardly an increase in plays today on Spotify.

kitty said...

Thanks SA for making GT a hit over there YAY YAY YAY.Very nice interview !!!

Dee R Gee said...

SA has lots of passionate Glamberts. Hope he can tour there, along with LOTS of other places!

CT said...

@Kitty Could you please explain to me how to see how many plays a song has on Spotify? I keep streaming GT daily but I don't see where to see total plays (not just my own but in general?). Thank You!

OT: I just got 2 tix to go to The Talk, here in L.A., on July 20th!!!!! Adam is confirmed for that day and he will be interviewed and sing 1 song! IF you live in L.A. and want to go to The Talk here's the telephone # to call: (818) 655-8255.

Good luck!

Dee R Gee said...

Been streaming GT a lot today. I'm not sure about how it all counts, but I'm doing it anyway. CT, so great that you're going to see him on The Talk. Glad that he'll be interviewed as well as perform. I remember when he was on The Talk before. He was a lot of fun. I'm guessing he'll sing GT. Have a great time and report back!

Unknown said...

Lucky you 12:49 wish I could go will watch TV.