Skinpress Demo Rss

From Nova969: Adam Lambert & Jason Derulo on Nova's Red Room Global Tour

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Friday, July 17, 2015

Posted at : Friday, July 17, 2015



Adam Lambert and Jason Derulo will take the stage at Marquee The Star in Sydney to wrap up the epic tour and YOU can be there! We'll cover your flights, put you up in a fancy hotel and give you and a mate an exclusive invitation to a Nova's Red Room experience that will blow your mind! What if you're already in Sydney? We got a whooole bunch of invites so all you need to do is make your way there!

LINK to Nova969!!!



5 comments:

kitty said...

I wish I could go but RL in the way.

Dee R Gee said...

What's the date? I must have missed it somehow.

JAK said...

Sorry, but that's waaay past my flight endurance time! 9 hours is tops and even then I crawl out of first class on my hands and knees.......

Anonymous said...

I am trying to win tickets to the Auckland concert thru iheart radio promo. It holds 2400 people. I am never very lucky but as they say Got to be in to win. Wish me luck, my friends.

kitty said...

9:45 Good Luck!!!!