Skinpress Demo Rss

Dr. Brian May Discusses Adam Lambert On CNN LIVE

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Thursday, July 16, 2015

Posted at : Thursday, July 16, 2015

Dr. Brian May discusses his involvement with anti-animal cruelty, his campaign to ban fox hunting in the UK, astrophysics, including the Pluto fly-by, and Queen's collaboration with Adam Lambert

From CNN LIVE (Brian May.com You Tube)

(The Adam Lambert/Queen + Adam Lambert mention/discussion begins at approximately 5:30 into the video. Well worth watching/listening to the entire segment with the brilliant and caring Dr. May..)


5 comments:

Dee R Gee said...

Love Dr. Bri. A class act.

CT said...

I could listen to Dr. Bri all day. Thank you Dr. Bri for the fabulous comments about Adam :)))

JAK said...

Every time I see him...Brian that is, my heart goes pitter-pat!
I don't think 10...well, really 12 years age difference is too much is it? <3

donna w said...

WOW! I agree....i could listen to him all day......he's brilliant!

Pan said...

I've taken it, and I'm still doing it, as a good, favorable omen, their world tour , not yet finished, has been a lavish celebration of music ,for me it's still incredible that I've been a witness to this celebration.Adam's career will forever be associated with the iconic names of Brian May and Roger Taylor which is glorious.
Speaking of Brian , whenever I have the chance of hearing him talking , I have the same feeling, I'm sure he has had his share of inner struggles, , disillusionment, bad choices, regrets but now he seems to have found inner peace.