Skinpress Demo Rss

Queen + Adam Lambert Concert Glasgow, Scotland 1-14-15 (Part Three) VIDEOS: STL, UP, WWTLF, TYMD

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Posted at : Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Queen + Adam Lambert Concert Vids: Glasgow, Scotland 1-14-15

Vids via MsBeano1971

PART THREE: Note: SAVE ME was the song between STL and UP, but is missing from the videographer's playlist..


In order of performance:

SOMEBODY TO LOVE


 


UNDER PRESSURE





WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER





TIE YOUR MOTHER DOWN




MORE TO COME IN THE NEXT THREAD!!


3 comments:

Gabi said...

I have watched a lot of vids this evening and the increased swagger, energy, and sexiness are making me dizzy, but very happy :)

Anonymous said...

Aaaaahhhhh, my ears are ringing with the fabulous sound of QAL & Queen's glorious songs. :-))))))

Anonymous said...

Did Adam sing Save Me in Glasgow? I thought I saw it on the setlist but didn't find any videos of it. I didn't get to see/hear the livestream. Is it like the saying - if there's no picture/video, it didn't happen? ;)))