Skinpress Demo Rss

UPDATED!!! Pictures of Freddie Mercury's Lovely Mum @ Queen + Adam Lambert Concert Nottingham UK: Freddie Mercury's Mother & Sister Are In The Audience 1-24-15

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Posted at : Saturday, January 24, 2015

Queen + Adam Lambert concert Nottingham, UK 1-24-15

UPDATED!! 
PICTURE OF FREDDIE MERCURY'S MOTHER LEAVING THE CONCERT TODAY WITH GOLD CONFETTI IN HER HAIR!!

A friend of mine was there and posted this picture! They were seated in the same row at the concert...




Earlier post: 



From an earlier event...with Dr. Brian May 


BELOW is an excellent and poignant in-depth interview with Jer Bulsara, the mother of Freddie Mercury.. I read this when it was first published & looked it up to share here on Adam Lambert 24/7..  Please read if you have a moment... A mother's love for her son is a beautiful thing....

Via The Telegraph Sept. 8, 2012

Exclusive interview: Freddie Mercury's mother on her 'dear boy' 


                                          Photo via The Telegraph by Clara Molden

Excerpt/Intro


"Twenty years after the death of rock’s most famous singer, and with a lavish book of rare photographs about to be published, his mother, Jer Bulsara, talks to Angela Levin about how she coped with his transformation from Farrokh Bulsara to Freddie Mercury."

LINK TO THE ARTICLE: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/rockandpopfeatures/9523701/Exclusive-interview-Freddie-Mercurys-mother-on-her-dear-boy.html


11 comments:

Naupaka18 said...

Beautiful Deep Love !!!

Anonymous said...

Since Adam has been appearing with Queen and seeing pics and videos of Freddie, I just bought a book entitled MERCURY: An Intimate Biography by Lesley-Ann Jones. It was published several years ago, but with all these references to Freddie, I wanted to learn more about the man behind the music. I feel that I know so much about Adam Lambert since he came on to the music scene that I wanted to learn more about one of his idols too. I wasn't a big fan of Queen back in their prime days, but with Adam now performing with Brian and Roger, I have a new interest in their iconic rock songs. I am hoping there will be a cd and a dvd released from these concerts eventually. These concerts here and in the UK and Europe have to be one of the top rock concerts of 2014-15. Now that's what music is all about.

yada said...

Okay. I am almost beyond words.
I don't know who was on the stream today.....

But, I have to say that it was the most incredible stream I've ever been on. And As hard as it is to say this.... All the QAL concerts are simply STELLAR.... But this concert today was the BEST QAL I have ever heard yet.

It was undeniably, absolutely beyond description!! Queen fans were being "converted" (lol... Just being humorous here. No offense intended. Hugs to the Queenies) as we were on the stream live just listening to this intensly emotional spectacular event.

ADAM..... I can't say enough. He was SO good.... It boggles the mind. IMHO, the best I've ever heard him in QAL. He pulled out EVERY stop in this. Every single one.
It's not possible for it to be better. I just don't know how. Is he even human, seriously??

Brian May.... There are no words adequate enough. He was simply flawless and better than I personally have ever heard him. And I am a long long time Queen fan since they first came on the scene in the 70's..... He was on FIYAH....

Roger, Rufus, ALL of them put something in their tea today.... And upped their game to the MAX.

That crowd was so wild.... They had to have been totally SPENT. They were BEYOND excited... OMG. Deafening. Even over the stream. I had to turn it down!

These upcoming videos are going to be such a TREAT. Don't miss them.... You'll love and treasure these forever!!!! :)))

yada said...

My God....ADAM. He was simply Unreal... Unbelievable... literally.

I'm not just being dramatic. (although I'm being quite dramatic - lol)

I have never been actually moved to tears on a stream. Until Today.

Still recovering.....

Come videos, come! :))

broddybounce said...

@glitzylady: LOVED this post! Read the interview, which was done back in 2012, and was quite moved. What a lovely lady Freddie's mother is. I hope and assume that she and Freddie's sister met the band afterward and that there will be photos! :)

yada said...

I think its possible that QAL were putting every emotion into each and every note and song (Adam added a tremendous amount of nuance and texture to his deliveries) due to Freddie's mom and sister being there as well.

What an honor. Freddie's family had to have been touched deeply and loving it all. Infinity loop 'feels' to the max. It was Amazing. :))

yada said...

Sorry, glitzylady, to not stay on point and OT with your thread post here. Love this post - Thank you for posting it!

It only enriches the experience form the Nottingham concert today.

I saw this interview a few years ago, and it was a treat watching it again and seeing behind the scenes. Context...

Perfect timing for you to post it. :))

okay everyone, I'll shut up now. For a while...until the videos anyway. lol :)

Anonymous said...

@citygirl36: Freddie Mercury's mom leaving @QueenWillRock + @adamlambert w confetti still in her hair is the best thing ever seen

http://t.co/C3CFRGrQ7q

donna w said...

Gives me goose bumps and makes me so happy and proud that she wanted to see Adam and Queen in concert......wonder what she thought?

Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to see if Freddie's mom and sister will have any comments on Adam.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that interview/article re Freddie's Mother brought tears. So sad. She sounds like a beautiful lady. Thank you for posting, glitzylady.