Skinpress Demo Rss

LONDON REVIEW: The Singing Whovian (blog)

Filed Under () by broddybounce on Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Posted at : Wednesday, January 21, 2015

credit: The Singing Whovian blog
The Singing Whovian is a blog whose owner is described on the site as "A Doctor Who fan who loves music, TV, Film and Games."   Well, he also loves Queen and now also loves Adam!   Enjoy...

"When the curtain is pulled back, you get that “WHAT IS HE WEARING?!” thought when you first see Adam Lambert strut across the stage, but indeed he embraces his part in the band and stands out immediately as a gifted and dedicated singer."

"...you can’t help but really feel the genuine love from Adam Lambert as he belts out ‘I Want To Break Free’ to the 16000 fans in The O2!"

"It has to be said, I am not a fan of Adam Lambert. But, tonight I was really impressed with him. His showmanship was indeed a high point of the night. His energy is unmatched to anyone I have seen in that position since the passing of Freddie Mercury and I hope that Adam Lambert continues to be the voice of Queen for a long time to come."


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pic of bad boy Adam.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B71ZRD9IAAAPn01.jpg

Anonymous said...

Thanks brodybouncer. It's a very good review.

Anonymous said...

^^Oops! I meant brodybounce!

Dee R Gee said...

Interesting that some reviewers say, "I am not a fan of Adam Lambert" and then go on to lavishly praise him. LOL

yada said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yada said...

Hi Dee R Gee :).... Yes - interesting, indeed. I so enjoy when that happens, don't you? Delightful!

....Resistance is futile. ;))

Anonymous said...

There are performers that I can admit have done a great job - but I am not a fan. Sometimes, in fact, I don't like them, but can still see their talent.

Anonymous said...

Hey Broddybounce, thank you so much for sharing my review. That is very kind. To address other comments, it is true I was not a fan of Adam Lambert when I went into that gig (I have been a fan of Queen since I was a baby). But I think I now may be swayed by Adam as he was just mesmerising.

Unknown said...


thesingingwhovian,


welcome to the club! We've been fans for years and still find Adam mesmerising! Thanks for writing such a fun review!



xo laura