Skinpress Demo Rss

VIDEO: Dr..Brian May Dedicated "Love Of My Life" Nottingham To Freddie Mercury's Mum, Jer Belsara, Who Was In The Audience At The Concert 1-24-15

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Sunday, January 25, 2015

Posted at : Sunday, January 25, 2015

Freddie Mercury's mother, Jer Belsara, was in the audience at the Nottingham Queen + Adam Lambert Concert on 1-24-15.. 

Dr. Brian May introduced her and dedicated this song, "Love Of My Life", to her.. 






PICTURE: Jer Belsara & Ferrokh Belsara, later known as Freddie   Mercury (circa 1947)

                                                            Jer Belsara in 2011

NOTE: We published a feature here on the 24/7 blog earlier with pictures of Mrs. Belsara at the Nottingham Venue, which you may view & read here: It includes a poignant and lovely interview with Mrs. Belsara from 2012...
http://adamlamberttv.blogspot.com/2015/01/news-from-queen-adam-lambert-concert.html





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm crying

Anonymous said...

I´ve my tears.. maternal love to win it all <3

When I´m sad I decided to listen to the applause Birmingham.

M

Anonymous said...

She is still very pretty. I didn't know she was still alive.

Magiclady said...

Crying too...
Reminding me of the people in my life that I have lost.
It must be hard for her and at the same time so moving to have everyone paying tribute to her son.

Jean Renard said...

My dear "MAMA BULSARA", I cried with you as Dr. Bri did this tribute to your beloved son. What a beauty you are at almost 90 years of age. Thank you for the gift of your son and his breathtaking music. Even "LOVE KILLS", alone, is a unique gift to this world, aside from all of Freddie's other stunning songs! May G-d and the Universe bless you, MAMA! Margarita Lady

Anonymous said...

very beautiful freddei mercury -motherly love to her son mercury-nice beauty indian descent -I think

Anonymous said...

I read that Freddie's Mom is 92 and his father died some years ago aged 90. It must be dreadfully sad when a son/daughter dies before his/her parents die.

This was so moving with the Freddie footage. What a brave Mom she is to come to one of Queen's concerts where footage of her beloved son is screened.

Love the photo of baby Freddie with his Mom .... such a gorgeous wee tot.

Anonymous said...

Just watched this lovely video
interview with Freddie's Mom & sister ...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nC07IWZEGw&feature=youtu.be