Skinpress Demo Rss

Keith Urban Praises Adam Lambert For Stepping In For Keith During The NYC Idol Auditions "It Was An Amazing Thing...."

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Friday, December 12, 2014

Posted at : Friday, December 12, 2014

From Pressparty:

Adam Lambert filled in for judge Keith Urban in Sept. 2014 at the New York City Auditions.. Here with fellow American Idol judges Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick, Jr. via @JustJared

"Keith Urban praises Adam Lambert for stepping in on 'American Idol': 'He's amazing'"

Excerpts from the article:

"Country singer Keith Urban had to leave 'American Idol' temporarily earlier this summer following the death of his wife Nicole Kidman's "father and vocal powerhouse Adam Lambert stepped in to replace him." 

"Now, Urban has opened up about how grateful he is to have such a talented and wise artist fill his shoes and told Billboard that the 'Trespassing' sensation did an amazing job:" 

"“Adam Lambert stepped up and filled in for me. It was an amazing thing to see that support. I am very grateful, and I don’t take those things for granted. You would think people would have a heart. When I saw it in action with all of the network at FOX and all of the people involved with Idol, and then of course my fan base, it was an extraordinary thing.”"

LINK TO THE REST OF THE ARTICLE:

http://www.pressparty.com/pg/newsdesk/londonnewsdesk/view/119114/

13 comments:

JAK said...

Awwwwww....sweet, Keith!

Anonymous said...

Yaaas I love Keith too.

Anne Marie said...

That was very gracious of Keith.
He has probably seen the clips of Adam by now. I am waiting to see Adam's part, also.

choons said...

Look at the hearts coming out of Jennifer!!

glitzylady said...

She is me.... :))))))

choons said...

me too - my cheeks hurt.

glitzylady said...

My husband took a picture of me shortly after we had a meet and greet with Adam last year at the Fontainebleau in Miami, and that's pretty much EXACTLY how I looked... the silly grin..and sort of "I can't believe that just happened...". Couldn't stop smiling.... Like for days..................

Anonymous said...

Keith Urban is a great guy.

glitzylady said...

I agree, I really like Keith........... very much.

Anonymous said...

Keith has always been a gracious and nice guy and this comment about Adam just goes to prove it. From the short clips I have seen of Adam's time on the panel, all three of the judges seemed to be enjoying themselves and having a good time. If they want to add a guest judge one or two times when the show is on with the live portion, why not have Adam join them.

Anonymous said...

Keith is a great man and an amazing live artist. He acknowledges the talent and good heart of Adam. I bet Adam appreciates the gracious words from Keith. Keith could play a mean guitar on a future AL track. I could see a future collab.

Anonymous said...

I don't blame Nicole Kidman for marrying Keith after only a month of dating.
Grabbed a great human being.

Anonymous said...

Love Keith also. Nicole is a lucky lady to have him. I noriced last season of AI when Adam & Chris Dautry were mentoring that once (or twice) Keith had complimentary things to say about Adam when he was giving comments to the contestants after their performances. He's pretty sexy too. :)

RosiePosie