Skinpress Demo Rss

UPDATED with PROMO VIDEO!! Instagram via @ALAlwayz: XFactorUK Promo Featuring Performance by "ADAM LAMBERT PERFORMING WITH QUEEN"!!!

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Posted at : Tuesday, November 25, 2014

UPDATED WITH PROMO VIDEO!!!! VIA AXS TV (US) PROMO!! 





NOTE that ADAM LAMBERT has top billing and  is in larger letters than QUEEN in the promo!!! Whoa!!! No wonder she said "OMG!"




PLEASE NOTE:
THIS INFO IS FROM AXS TV for the US ONLY: X-Factor airs in the US on Sundays and Mondays,  one day after it airs in the UK

FIND YOUR AXS TV CHANNEL HERE: Channel finder...
http://www.axs.tv/subscribe/

**FOR OTHER COUNTRIES: (from American Idol Wiki)

UK & Ireland: Saturday and Sunday nights..

For those outside of the US, The UK and Ireland: here are some options for watching X-Factor UK 

In Canada, the show airs on "Yes TV" on Tuesday and Wednesdays, and CHEK-DT in British Columbia on Wednesday and Thursdays. 

Denmark on DR3 on Tuesdays. 

Singapore on MediaCorp's Channel 5, and on its OTT service Toggle. 

It will also air live in South East Asia via RTL CBS Entertainment. 

In Brazil, the show is broadcast on Sony on Tuesday and Wednesdays. 

 In Poland, it airs on Fox Life on Thursdays. Malta, by the national broadcaster TVM Sunday 

 The show is also broadcast in South Africa on M-Net weekdays

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is going to be an excellent show!!!

Anonymous said...

Here's the YouTube video: ADAM LAMBERT PERFORMING WITH QUEEN!!!! The X Factor UK: All New Episodes - November 30 & December 1 on AXS TV: http://t.co/xuVzqJ09iN

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I hope Q and AL is ok with the way it was billed. Oh well I plan on enjoying it.

Anonymous said...

If I can get AXS tv what will the time difference be. I thought UK was 8 hours ahead of us.
I might have to wait for the videos. Is ADAM and queen performing both nights? Looks like somebody is excited about Adam performing with that little band Queen.

glitzylady said...

@Anon 7:51 PM
If you check the info, you'll see that this info is for AXS TV in the US... The time and date for the X-Factor UK broadcast in the US is the time and date given in this Promo video, which is from AXS TV... (Not from the UK.) It is being broadcast on MONDAY in the US.

Go to the link I posted in this thread to find AXS TV in your area... For example, I have AXS TV on my TV through my XFinity (Comcast) cable provider in the Seattle area..

The XFactor in the UK will be broadcast on SUNDAY and there will be live streams available to watch if you are interested.. And no doubt there will be you tube vids etc.. Because of the time differences, the live streams from London will happen during the early afternoon in the US, depending on which time zone you're in.. We'll post links for live streams soon here...

Outside of the US and UK, check the info posted (also in this thread topic) about where to find broadcasts in your area...

Anonymous said...

Don't forget people, Queen and Adam will probably only get 10 to 15 minutes. The show is about X-Factor, not about the entertainment. I did hear they will do a medley of Queen hits. So I hope Adam gets to sing all of them.

Anonymous said...

10 to 15 minutes would be great I wasn't expecting that much time. Maybe Dr.bri and Roger will want to sing on their own some songs that would be ok too.

Anonymous said...

More like Queen and Adam will do 3 to 4 minutes. The guest stars never do more than that.

Anonymous said...

Queen a little band???? Adam is fronting one of the biggest (in terms of best) bands in the world EVER!!!!!

glitzylady said...

@Anon 11:30 PM
I'm pretty sure the reference to "that little band Queen" at @Anon 7:51 PM was meant in jest.. because of the relative size of the billing fonts... they usually get the BIG letters :))

I hope @Anon 7:51 PM will correct me if I'm wrong in my interpretation :))

jackie43 said...

My sister who lives in England was questioning last weeks announcment on X Factor, why wasn't Adam lambert mentioned. Sooo I have to think that Brian and Roger called the powers that be on X Factor (Simon Cowell) and had a word.
Interesting that now Adam's name is first in big headlines. I have to believe that Brian and Roger had something to do with that. I bet they were furious about Adam not being mentioned last week. We know they adore Adam and have said that without him they wouldn't be touring now.
I always questioned Simon vs Adam. Over the years he has mentioned others from AI but to my knowledge never has he mentioned Adam. I wonder why????

Dee R Gee said...

Jackie43, I thought the same thing about the first billing NOT saying "Queen + Adam Lambert" as it has been billed since they have been performing together. Very odd. I wouldn't be surprised if Brian and Roger had something to do with the change. And to put Adam's name above Queen's is REALLY a surprise, but a good one.

I won't be home to see the XFactor show, even if I did get that channel, which I don't. I'll rely on some good fans here to post the Adam Lambert + Queen segment!

Dee R Gee said...

After further thought, I think the billing is just something the XFactor people did. I don't think Brian or Roger would have decided that the billing to read like that. IMO, I do think it should be "Queen + Adam Lambert", which is their current official name.