Skinpress Demo Rss

Older Ladies and Adam Lambert: An Ambiguous Enigma!

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Sunday, September 7, 2014

Posted at : Sunday, September 07, 2014

I am 73 years young. I love Adam Lambert in a way I have never loved a celebrity before. To know me is to know I am not an outwardly demonstrative person, possibly due to the German and English genes I was born with. I also like to be in control of my actions, not look silly or foolish and especially want to be deemed an intelligent person. All that went out the window in 2009, when a guy named Adam Lambert auditioned for American Idol.
I love American Idol, Dancing With the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance and most dancing and singing competitions. I have to admit I did not watch the first 3 years of American Idol; I heard about it though and decided to see what it was all about in the 4th year, when Carrie Underwood, unarguably the most successful winner (to date) that has emerged. Ironically, my favorite that year was the runner-up: "Bo Bice".
I seem to have a thing for second place contestants. Out of all thirteen seasons, the only 2 first place winners I was rooting for were Jordin Sparks and David Cook. ALL of the other years I believe the runner-up was far superior to the winner, but now that the judging system has finally been changed to one that can't be corrupted, maybe that will change.
When I heard Adam Lambert audition I was blown away. He not only had this voice that was powerful, clear, beautiful and controlled (even a Capella) he was gorgeous to look at. In retrospect, I know now that he had toned down his look for the audition and looked like he could have been a heterosexual college kid, when he fact he was a flamboyant, dynamic, excitingly different gay man.

Read full article:
http://www.cliip.net/20140816/0165/older-ladies-and-adam-lambert-an-ambiguous-enigma

0 comments: