Skinpress Demo Rss

The Very Best Adam Lambert Fan Art—Right Here, Right Now!

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Monday, August 25, 2014

Posted at : Monday, August 25, 2014




He’s glamorous! He’s glittery! He’s Glambert-y!
Adam Lambert and his jaw-dropping stage shows have inspired thousands of artists around the globe to dip their paint brushes, pick up their cameras, and download some photo retouching software.
Here are Popdust’s Top 8 Glambert Fan Art pic picks:
Adam Lambert as Stewie Griffin
He’s brooding, intense, matricidal, and has his sights set on international superstardom as well as global domination. When he’s not plotting to kill his mother or arguing with the dog about the meaning of Anne Murray’s Snowbird, he’s serenading Quahog with his vibrating renditions of Ring of Fire. In the next episode, Glambert Stewie teaches Meg how to do ‘heroin chic’ eyeliner.

Read full article
http://popdust.com/2014/08/25/adam-lambert-fan-art-photos-best/#slide1

5 comments:

Jean Renard said...

My oh my-I just happened to click on the full article to view all the Adam Lambert fan art, and my goodness, the Trespassing one was really quite risque. Even though it is probably true, I had rather keep this particular vision of Adam stored in the back of my mind. I loved, loved, and loved the one in the black zebra pants and the boots! Whew, but, I got a little more than I bargained for with the Trespassing fan art. I am now going to have a stiff margarita and try to forget that I saw that! I will just think of him in the black zebra pants and boots. Margarita Lady

Lam-My said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
glitzylady said...

The Trespassing fan art pic certainly gives a whole new meaning to "Whataya Want From Me"....

glitzylady said...

@Margarita Lady
I've been meaning to tell you that I'm pretty sure I saw you a few rows in front of me at Queen + Adam Lambert concert (#1) in Las Vegas.. I was in the middle of the row a few rows back, and had hoped to catch you after the show, but it just didn't happen... sadly. Pretty sure it was you, and if so, you looked fabulous!!!

Jean Renard said...

Glitzy-I am so sorry that I did not get to meet you! I did get to meet Esther in the bathroom-she came up to me and said, "You have got to be Margarita Lady. I knew when I saw the boots". I had on the same designer boots as Adam wears (medges) and my students spray painted the medgie portion of the boots bright gold. They were awesome! Anyhow, it was so nice to meet Esther from Texas, plus about another hundred Glamberts. I had a ball on that trip. The first day I got to the Hardrock Hotel where I stayed, I went down to check out the arena and I ran in to a group of young college boys from Houston, Texas. They insisted that I party with them out by the pool, and let me tell you, even Adam's partying paled with the way those boys partied. They all proclaimed their love for QUEEN'S music, but did not know the band still existed-they were surprised they were still living.That trip was the trip of a life time for me. I hope your experience was as wonderful as mine. I lost my phone while I was there with all of my valuable pictures, but many people took pictures of me in my "KILLER QUEEN" outfit. I waited with bated breath for some of the pictures to be sent to me, but as of yet, no one kept their promise to me. That is my only regret of the trip-to lose a phone with incredible pictures is devastating. Glitzy, perhaps some day we will finally get to meet. Margarita Lady