Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert And Queen Arrive In Australia!!

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Posted at : Tuesday, August 19, 2014

 Get excited Australia, because Adam Lambert and men of Queen are in. you.
The gents landed in Perth earlier today, looking handsome and casual as they made their way our of the airport. As much as I love how Adam dresses all the time, I sort of expect it from him. So when I see Roger Taylor and Brian May wearing fun things too, it always makes me happy.
Also, I wish I was in Australia right now, because oh my god it looks beautiful there.

Read article here & high quality photos:

http://www.socialitelife.com/adam-lambert-and-queen-arrive-in-australia-all-prepped-and-ready-for-the-latest-leg-of-their-tour-08-2014#.U_O7Kufof6E.twitter

3 comments:

JAK said...

I've always had a major crush on Australia.... :-)
Even before Hugh Jackman was born!

Dee R Gee said...

Haha! Hugh Jackman has been on my crush list for a long time. He's a babe. Oz seems so exotic to me. Hope our guys kill it there!

Vagrant said...

Can't wait for the Australian and NZ concerts! Hopin for Adam to unleash his sexy r & r beast a little bit more....He has always been loved down under and the atmosphere is quite laid back there, I've been told and from what I remember from the past...