Skinpress Demo Rss

Queen + Adam Lambert Vancouver Rogers Arena: Vids of Adam Lambert, Dr. Brian May, Roger Taylor, & the Fabulous Musicians Of QUEEN

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Monday, June 30, 2014

Posted at : Monday, June 30, 2014

Sharing some excellent VIDEOS (just a FEW of MANY) here from the Queen Plus Adam Lambert Concert in Vancouver.. I was there and every song and performance was truly incredible! 

#OnceInALifetimeTour #OnceInALifetimeExperience. 

**I'm including some vids starring the incredible Dr. Brian May and Roger Taylor (and the other fabulous current musicians of Queen: Spike Edney, Rufus Tiger Taylor, and Neil Fairclough), in addition to the simply awesome performances by Adam Lambert.. 

Enjoy!! 

@glitzylady

AND this fabulous picture of Adam Lambert, Dr. Brian May, and Roger Taylor via @citygirl36

Queen + Adam Lambert Tour: Vancouver BC June 28, 2014 Videos via You Tube @powderpuffnails and @peterschs



Who Wants To Live Forever

 

 Love Kills

 

Killer Queen

 

 Another One Bites The Dust 

 

 39 (Dr.Brian May)

 


 We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions

 


 Tie Your Mother Down

 


 Drum Solo Into Under Pressure

 


 Bohemian Rhapsody

 


 Somebody To Love

 


 I Want It All

 


 Crazy Little Thing Called Love

 


 These Are The Days Of Our Lives (Roger Taylor)

 


 Love Of My Life (Dr. Brian May)

 


 Dr. Brian May, Guitar Solo: Vancouver B.C.

 


And for MORE Videos from Vancouver, go to @Jadelle11's compilations playlist of 87 videos (so far...) from multiple sources HERE:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6Yx9dcZ36qr_0OOLcWibBRbwPykaLbsN&app=desktop

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm sorry, honey, did I get you wet?!
!? ----- THAT was my intention..."

Finally a KQ vid where you could hear the banter, too. Lucky woman/man he was "flirting" with... Adam, you're the best!

Anonymous said...

I love Adam's spontaneous joking with the audience so much! He's such a natural. He's so warm and friendly. His instincts are always good. Oh, and did I mention that he is as smokin' hot as I've ever seen him. He so manly and sexy. It's should be illegal to look that good, but I'm glad it's not.

DRG

Anonymous said...

I caught something interesting at the very end of Love Kills. Maybe someone detected it, too. The songs was over and the audience was cheering. Brian turns around and starts to walk off the stage, and he shakes it head very slightly from side to side. Almost as if he's thinking, "My God, Adam just killed it again." Maybe I'm just imaging it, but I sure felt it. BTW, all Adam's Love Kills have been amazing, but this Vancouver one is beyond beautiful. No one Brian is shaking his head in amazement.

DRG

Anonymous said...

This concert was so beyond good, I can't thing of enough verbs to say. I quess I was just a Beatle fan back in those days. Now that I seen this band rock and roll, why wasn't I a queen fan also. The vocals of Adam Lambert, oh my God, the drummers and the quitar players are beyond belief.
Now I am a queen plus Adam Lambert fan forever. Yes the show must go on.

Anonymous said...

What do you trolls have to say now. Eat your own crow.

Anonymous said...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for filming this video. I have been watching all of them, but this filming from Vancouver was like you were at the concert yourself. I can't go to any concert so this is the best for me. Thank you so very much. I am in tears with joy.

Anonymous said...

I hope fame and fortune doesn't go to Adam's head. I want him to stay grounded not like a lot of stars that get them self's in trouble. With all the attention you can be the lonest person around. Stay true to yourself we like you just the way you are.

Anonymous said...

Love Kills and who wants to live forever- gets me teary eyed everytime! It's just magical!!! @DRG- I caught that also with Brian, I think they are just in awe of Adam's talent! I so hope big music guys and celebritites go to Queenbert in LA! Oh and Adam never looked Sexier IMO. Love the tats, facial hair, clothes, body all of it. He looks and sounds simply amazing!!! thanks for these videos since I can't go to any concerts

Brownie

Anonymous said...

Dr. Brian May is one of the best guitar players around. Like I said it before he plays that guitar like a well oiled machine. Need I say more. Master at art.

Anonymous said...

Was anyone there that seen Adam up close? Please tell me what he is like. I like to hear what others witnessed.

Anonymous said...

Adam is more handsome up close than in videos.I have seen him up close very easy on the eyes & nice to go along with it.

Anonymous said...

Really, how nice I like that. Some day maybe. Where did you see him at?

Anonymous said...

12:51
I kindly beg to agree and disagree... heh. Brian May is one of the best for sure, but imo he's much like Adam... He loves his "job", every performance has something different, new inventive nuances...and this tour has already now shown that Dr Bri has found a renewed love, yet another gear for his guitar playing... Mesmerizing to watch and listen - just like with Adam, INCREDIBLE!!!

Shaley said...

@12:54PM: He is as beautiful (if not more) in person. Simply mesmerizing. His body looked unbelievable. His thighs and upper body are so toned and defined. Whatever he is doing I sincerely hope he continues it indefinitely. He's never looked more amazing.

Vicki in Ohio said...

Excellent videos indeed! Can't stop watching . Fantastic reviews also, I don't want to miss a word. I may not post everyday but I'm always checking in thru the day spend many evening hours listening to videos of this exciting tour. Thank you glitzylady for your dedication and hardwork on this site. I come here first and don't know what I would do without it. My concert is coming up fast, July 12. Can't believe I get to see this live.