Skinpress Demo Rss

New Vietnam Interview! Adam Lambert reveals: "I'm not wearing anything when at home"

Filed Under ( ) by Admin on Thursday, January 3, 2013

Posted at : Thursday, January 03, 2013



New Article (Vietnam ) translated by @kelly Lambert


Adam Lambert: "I'm not wearing anything when at home"
- "If someone breaks into the time of the" delicate ", the first thing I do is pick up the phone and call the police. Certainly, they will see me naked, and that made me little bit awkward "said the American Idol runner funny to share in the online interview.
-You will get up to dance when I sing

- First came to Vietnam, he felt the time and the people here love?

- I love the heat, humid place. The weather is very good for my voice.

- How He impressed in front of the home fans free?

- This is the first time I arrived in Vietnam last night, I spent most of the time for the rest. I think the show tomorrow night would be great. As far as I know, this is a free concert. I feel good when people have the opportunity to participate in a program like nonsense. You will be incredibly fun time and adventure with music. I will do everything they can to make each of you to get up when I dance on stage. It's my job.
-- If you look on the time spent with ups and downs, the youth who wish to pursue a career in singing gi advice?

- I just advise you to yourself. Feel free to relax to do the things you love.

- Do you like reality TV programs?

- I just like to keep track of the fiction film.

- Who has influenced your music?

- Many, but I admire the artist can make a difference in the music, fashion and ideas such as Michael Jackson, Madonna, Prince, Queen ... I also like the new artists like Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, but leave much of an impact for me in general artists of the previous generation.

- If Hollywood wanted to make a movie about you, who you want jouerAdam Lambert?

- I'll play Adam Lambert (laughs). Is not it? Obviously, I sang his best songs. The film will recreate the childhood and the development of my musical career, hear interesting enough? I wanted to play a character similar character in real life
-- Britney Spears may be excluded from the "X Factor" on the purchase of computer equipment, micro-bland. Simon Cowell asked if he will decide?

- Why not? I think it would be a very interesting job. If the jury of a competition, I will always be honest. This means that sometimes I will be very nice, but sometimes very difficult. It is important that I always tell the truth.

- What do you think of the explosion of a research program singing talents at the moment?

- Obviously, reality television singing talent search is increasingly popular, as evidenced by the appearance of The Voice and X Factor success. I think it is never too young by the talented singer there would most likely try to look for opportunities to enter names throughout the world. Of course, not easy to get a recording contract with the prestigious label, so when you get to find the talent contest, you can easily get closer to his dream more.

- Do you like the best song on the album "Tresspassing"?

- I love them all very interesting because the process of creating the album. The more I love this song also change the mood, every step of the time, I prefer another post. Regarding the atmosphere is fun and excitement today, tomorrow night I will be performing some songs and some Tresspasing's debut album For Your Entertainment. I also cover You're gonna go my way Lenny Kravitz. Maybe I do not show I attended pisteAmerican Idol too long.

-- His inspiration to compose songs on the album "Tresspassing"?

- All are derived from the person I. I always wanted to be myself and what album are stories of my life. The album includes songs half was animated and half calm, like my character out.

- Normally, when competing riders are more likely to succeed than the winner. Itself is a good example. Can you explain how?

- As you can see, Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood is the second most successful artist in the history of American Idol, they are winners. About candidate never follow certain rules, there are students of Class 3 and 4, but do a lot of things. It is important that each candidate search themselves know their own opportunities.

- What you have to sacrifice to get the success it is today?

- I just died a little, not much. Of course, a successful person certainly can not sacrifice anything. However, I do not think I was called to a peak of success. Each person has a different definition of it, people can see you succeed, but others do not.

- I recommandeAdam Lambert on the first day to enter the entertainment industry?

- Calm down, everything will be in place. Maybe in 10 years I would recommend Lambert égalementAdam the same thing.
It is reflected

- Many people wonder, Adam Lambert in normal life like?

- I still want you. At home, I do not sing much, but the rest is still the same. Free time, I also do normal things like watching TV, eating out, shopping, chatting with friends. I do not see the reality.

- Sauli cooperated with him in the past. What do you think of him?

- He is a very caring person, always interested in my work. He is also the person who supports me in his work.

- You can share the love story between him and boyfriend Sauli?

- I think anyone who wants to love and be loved, of course, everyone deserves to be loved. When you find someone that you can share the love that is happiness. Personally, I am very satisfied with their love story in the present.

-- He met Sauli and under what circumstances?

- Nearly two years I went to Finland - where Sauli was born - for a concert. We had the opportunity to meet on site. Sauli always supported my decisions in work life. That is why we are all so far.

- Do you intend to marry and start a family of his own?

- Of course, one day I'll have to think about these things. At the moment, I'm not trying to push you too much or plan ahead.

- If you want to put Sauli life in Vietnam, he left everything to enchant boyfriend?

- (Laughs) I think we both have to talk about the final decision.

- If I had to choose love and career, you choose it?

- I want to be both.

- If you were a mermaid, you can choose the voice or legs?

- Of course I would choose voice. I want to sing forever, ignoring the legs (laughs).

- He imagined look like in 10 years?

- I hope I continue to sing, record, album, or participate in work related to music. I can not live without music and performing on stage.

-I always want to stand out

- He describes his own style as fashion?

- I do not know how to say, I wear clothes and I feel like they make me more confident. My style is simple can say is that I always want to be very important and personality. I do not like to wear normal because I'm not the kind of person who always keeps a fixed style, has always wanted a little adventure.

- At home, you have to dress fancy like that?

- No! I have much more simple. Able to take pictures paparazzi, I do not feel that there is nothing to be embarrassed. Most of the time at home, I do not wear anything, I love the feeling of being naked. If someone broke into the moment, "flower", the first thing I do is pick up the phone and call the police. Indeed, they see my naked ass and it makes me a little weird.

-- What have you prepared for your birthday?

- Later this month I'll be 31, it is scary to think about it. Now I just wish I still have 30 years. Birthday how organizations depends if I'm at home or on the road, maybe this year, I will prepare a feast pretty spectacular, because last year I made a very simple and elementary. I do not think you mentioned it, maybe I should start planning now.

- He will return to Vietnam to perform a private show?

- I hope I do not promise anything but I will try as much as possible



Source

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute translation.

Anonymous said...

omg i can't understand anything

Anonymous said...

11:00
What don't you understand? It's English. It's just translated from Vietnamese.

I understood everything. It was a good interview.

Anonymous said...

It is a good interview and I think I understood most of it. I enjoyed all of it.

tess4ADAM said...

I understood the gist of it ... just not worded the way we would ... but the idea is there. Might have to read it over a few times & insert a word here & there but otherwise .. GREAT interview!!

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)

Anonymous said...

Talk about "lost in communication breakdown!" Actually, it's not too bad. Language are often hard to translate. I'd love to hear just what he said and how he said it when he talked about being naked at his house!

DRG

Anonymous said...

LOL, is this translated with Google translate?

Anonymous said...

It is google translate. Maybe we will get a real translation at some point.

Anonymous said...

just the thought of walking into his home and finding him naked is too much for my heart to bear...but, what a hell of a way to go...!!!

Anonymous said...

Broken English!

Lost in Translation!

Hope there will be a video of this interview!

Anonymous said...

almost lost in translation but i appreciate the effort... Thank you !!! Cute question about the mermaid !!

Adamluv said...

If you are fortunate enuf to speak a second or third language, you know that translating is the most difficult of jobs. The people that do this at the United Nations really need to be appreciated. I certainly appreciate the effort made here. . . . Adamluv

Anonymous said...

Love the interview from what I understood.

Anonymous said...

Adamluv, there was no effort made here. It's copy and paste into Google Translate which is often unintentionally entertaining.

Anonymous said...

the cops breaking in while naked. soooooo rockstar